3824 Main Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Tel: (951) 827-4787
UCR ARTSblock Admission
General admission: $6.00
Seniors, Jurors, and Veterans: $3.00
Students with I.D. and Children under 12: Free
UCR Faculty and Staff: Free
Price includes admission to the California Museum of Photography and the Culver Center of the Arts
Normal Operating Hours
Tuesday - Thursday: 11am-5pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am-7pm
First Thursdays - Family Events
5pm-9pm (FREE Admission)
First Sundays - Family Events
11am-4pm (FREE Admission)
Screening Room - Films
Evening films typically begin at 7pm, Saturday Matinee films begin at 3pm.
Ticket prices for UCR ARTSblock's regular weekly film series are $9.99 per person in the evening, $8.00 for the Saturday Matinee, and $5 for students anytime.
Atrium Performance Space
Open 30 minutes before performances begin. Check performance listings for start times.
Mondays, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Independence Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
From 60-East (from Los Angeles)
[Mapquest may direct you to transition to 91-West and then exit Mission Inn Ave. However, it is easier to exit from 60-East, Market St. exit]
- Take Market St. exit
- Turn RIGHT off ramp onto Market St.
- Drive past Mission Inn Ave.
- Turn LEFT onto University Ave.
- Drive past Main Street/Pedestrian Mall
- Then take first RIGHT onto Orange St.
- Turn right onto 9th St., drive short block, non-public parking structure on your left, turn RIGHT into alleyway, just before a yellow fire hydrant, then left into parking lot or loading dock area if making deliveries.
Parking lot rates are reasonable and in effect from 9-5, Mon-Fri. Parking is free before and after that time period and on weekends.
If you have made a prior arrangement for a parking pass, then park in the spots with BLUE UC Riverside signs. Then call or come into the Culver to pick up the pass to place on your dashboard.